I love my Earl Grey tea and my hot cocoa. I put them together in this simple recipe and threw in some coconut milk as a boost. It’s a match made in taste heaven. Presenting the Coconut Earl Grey Cocoa.
Coconut Earl Grey Cocoa
- 1 Earl Grey Tea bag (I like Trader Joe’s organic)
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar (or powdered sweetener of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon dried coconut milk powder (I like BareOrganics brand)
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Hot water for your favorite mug
- Boil water in your tea kettle. Place tea bag in your mug. Pour hot water over tea bag. Let steep up to 5 minutes. Remove bag.
- While tea is steeping, mix together powdered ingredients.
- After removing tea bag, add powdered ingredients and whip (I use a small milk frother).