These days parents spend more time picking out new shoes and new clothing than they do in feeding their children. As a parent we mold and shape our children into what we think is best for them. We touch their futures by what we feed them as a child. If children see their parents eating fresh produce they are more likely to enjoy the produce too. If we don’t want our children to spend their lives in doctor’s offices then we need to make major changes in their diets. Children follow in the foot steps of their parents. If parents aren’t make conscious decisions about the food they eat, their children won’t either.
- What kind of tomorrow’s do you want for your children?
- How many days do you want your children to live?
- What are your hopes for your children?
- What example are you setting for them?
- Do you want your children to be diseased?
The answers to these questions all hinge on what we are feeding them. If we take back the responsibility of being a parent, we can ensure the healthy futures for our children and change the health path for our family.